Warning! Big File ahead!

Heavily inspired by 's realistic Pokémon (you rock!)

Anyways, a collection of the Bird-like Pokémon. My sister left out several of the in-between evolutions, but I think you still can recognize them, can you?
For those of you who don't, here they are from the top:
Ho-Oh, Skamory, Pidgey, Pidgeot, Zapdos, Piplup, Hoothoot, Articuno, Natu, Moltres, Doduo, Noctowl, Swablu, Spearow, Ducklett, Swanna, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Altaria, Mandibuzz, Pidove, Fearow, Unfezant, Chatot, Prinplup, Starly, Wingull, Braviary, Pelipper, Staraptor, Honchkrow, Murkrow, Delibird, Xatu, Taillow, Swellow, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Empoleon, Archen, Archereops, Reshiram, Lugia.

She finished the Sea-Mammalians too and the Fish, now she is working on the invertegrates.
If you want more detail on them, send me a note and my sister is very much willing to do a close-up with some details.
Enjoy!

EDIT 7.11.13: Removed: Reshiram, Archen and Archerops. They can now be found in the 'Dinosaur' Category (which isn't uploaded at the moment)
Added: Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Yveltal, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Mega Blaziken, Halucha, Fletchling, Talonflame, Sigilyph, Tornadus, Porygon, Porygon 2, Porygon Z and Cresselia.

See the
Amphibians here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…
Bears here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…
Canines here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…
Dinosaurs here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…
Felines here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…
Fish here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…
Mew double here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…
Invertebrates here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…
Reptiles here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…
Rodents here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…
Ungulates here: dragonlordrynn.deviantart.com/…

More...